MedEvac Log is the first case-logging app for doctors, paramedics, flight nurses and students working in pre-hospital medicine.
MedEvac Log has been created specifically to record the details of medical evacuation, retrieval, and rescue cases for training portfolios, professional development and personal auditing.
Designed by an anaesthetist with experience in medical retrieval work, the app offers rapid data entry, easy exporting of cases and many other innovative features.
- NEW Apple Watch App - set times or use Force Touch to add a case note using voice dictation or 'scribble'. Add the complication to your watch face for quick access.
- NEW Add locations using your GPS or using maps - just press and hold to drop a pin
- NEW Dark visual theme to help ease your eyes during a night shift
- Search cases based on case info, logistics info, patient info or notes
- Single touch for ‘Create new case’, or Force Touch the app icon for a shortcut
- Rapid entry of essential case information
- Single touch recording of critical times (eg on-scene, off-scene)
- Detailed data entry if desired
- Ability to add multiple patients per case
- Camera function to attach photos to cases
- Data Protection enabled to keep your log secure
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- Custom profiles to pre-fill cases with common values (eg base location, transport type).
- Pre-populated lists of items such as Mechanism of Injury, Primary illness, Interventions, which are fully editable and expandable.
- PIN lock that protects the details of past cases, but does not slow data entry on new cases.
- Export your entire case database to a CSV file (via email)
Originally conceived as a solution to meet the increasing requirement of trainee doctors in aeromedical work to maintain training portfolios, MedEvac Log has been expanded into a case-log app for all pre-hospital health practitioners. From trainee paramedics, to experienced flight nurses, to Emergency and Intensive Care registrars, senior consultants and beyond, MedEvac Log offers a simple and intuitive app with un-paralleled flexibility to meet your specific needs.
For more information including support details, please visit:MedEvac Log Official Website